Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Alien Conference

Today Cassie finished up her unit on Space. They had an alien conference. All of the kids from her class and another class dressed up like aliens and had alien food. They debated whether or not it was a good idea to save earth and why. The alien's on the side of saving won the debate. I didn't get to go since I was studying for my final that is tomorrow morning and I don't have a picture. Cassie was a pink alien though and her name was Casblak from the planet of stitch. She came home with gold hair spray in her hair and said that they had a great time. She has had the best time this year with her teacher. They have really done some interesting things and have tried so much. There is 17 days of school left for the kids. Cassie's final party is a Fairytale Ball and Jacob's is a Luau. Well, back to studying for me. Say a prayer for my exam in the morning.

Oh Yeah, Jacob and Cassie have had games since last Saturday. Jacob won his game. He is doing so good. (Dad let me know when you and Wanda are going to be able to come). Cassie actually got to play second base and they won their game last night. They are both hitting so well. If I could keep Cassie out of the dirt she might be able to field well too. HA HA HA.

Updates to follow soon. (With pictures I hope)

0 comments: