Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally Finals

Hi All!! I have finally joined the blog world again...or at least there should be regular updates for the next 6 weeks. I have finished finals and am officially moving on to next semester. There have been so many things going on this semester I am just glad that it is OVER!!! I have been spending my weeks studying and not cleaning so my house looks like....well there aren't words for how NASTY my house is right now. I don't even think I could pay someone to clean it up. The kids are excited because it means that they will finally have socks in their drawers instead of me fishing them out of a basket every morning. Well...at least they are clean...right? Anyway I will be spending the next couple days cleaning/picking up and doing/catching up on laundry. Last weekend we went and took pictures for our Christmas card. Below are some of the pictures and hopefully a video of my crazy husband. Hope you like the pictures.

0 comments: