Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag you are IT!!!!

Here are the rules.....
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!

Here are 6 random things about me.....

1) I used to compete running barrels and poles on horseback.

2) I love to go camping. (There does need to be a bathhouse in the remote vicinity)

3) I spent one month in Rome, Italy when I was 14 as an exchange student. LOVED IT and want to go back BAD.

4) Luke and I planned our wedding around the Tennessee Football schedule. My father told me that there was a game on the first date I picked (Sept 24) and then when I asked let me know what 3 weekends in the fall there weren't any ballgames.

5)I love farming.

6)I can drive a big tractor with a bushhog, hay baler, hay cutter, hay rake, or one of many other attachments.

I am now tagging...Jeannette, Jennifer, Ashley, Barbara, Canela, and Heidi.

1 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

Girl, thanks for the tag....I KNOW where you are going with this.....you DON'T have me fooled......hee hee hee hee