Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates

Yes finally an update from me. Well, things are going well with me and my family. Nursing school is hard, but I am passing. The kids are finally finished with football and cheer. They had a great season and have made some great friends in the process. Luke is working hard at Pangean and is being given more responsibilities (I guess that is a good thing, but he is out of town for the week). We spent last Friday and Satuday in Savannah with the Johnson/Flanders family for a reunion. It was absolutely wonderful to see everyone. I miss all of them. My cousin Lauren is pregnant and due in April. Her little boy John Patrick is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have pictures, but I don't have time to upload them right now. I will hopefully by the weekend. My Aunt Margie turned 80 and Uncle John turns 90 this year. WOW!! And they look GREAT. I hope at their age I look that good.

Well, sorry to be so short and sweet, but I have a clinical at Parkridge tonight and I have to go get ready. So Adios Amigos.

P.S. I started a diet on Halloween (yes, I know a really bad day to start) and I have lost 9 pounds to date. I am working on a bikini for summer !!!! YEAH ME!!

0 comments: