Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ballgames


Here is the picture of the kids for ball. We just got them. Hope you enjoy.



We have had a couple of ballgames since I have last posted. Jacob has had 2 and has won both of them. The Gators are playing great. Cassie had one and it is to be determined how that turned out. The scoreboard said that they lost, but an issue has arisen since the other team apparently broke the rules. I think that comes out that we won, but I won't know for a couple of days. Jacob has another game on Monday and then again on Friday. Hopefully, it will all turn out in our favor.


I have started Nursing school and so far so good. I think it is going to be a good thing. I have also started Microbiology. It seems like an OK class. I don't feel as overwhelmed as I did the first time I ever walked into this class over 10 years ago. Hopefully, all will go well with both classes and I am on the track to the rest of my life.


0 comments: