Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cassie and Jacob's Hair Salon and Spa.....

Tonight the kids and I went over to Dad and Wanda's house to swim and eat dinner. We had a blast. The kids swam for about an hour while dad mowed the lawn and then we came home and had an AWESOME dinner. Wanda had made mac 'n cheese, squash casserole, country fried steak with gravy, and salad. Oh, Dad made cornbread. LOVE IT. I told Wanda that I have yet to eat at their house when she cooks and have something I didn't like. She is an awesome cook. Well, after dinner Jacob and Cassie wanted to play "Fix your hair".

HA HA HA

I have been the one playing that game so ...NO...I am not playing, and Nona played that game at Christmas.
Well, Papa Jim said that he would play....well at least until Cassie yelled (as she ran to the bathroom) "LET'S PUT MAKEUP ON HIM TOO!!!" Honestly, I have never seen my dad move so fast.
HA HA HA !!!
Well ,they didn't get the makeup, but they did get about 8 brushes and some nail files, and I am not exactly sure what else. As you can see from the pictures. They really pampered him and make him look BEAUTIFUL.


Dad you are a great sport. Love you.

0 comments: