Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thursday Thirteen....

Well , I have been really behind on keeping up with this so here is my list for this week. Maybe I will be able to get it up weekly since school is almost over.

1. I am finally finished with clincal hours

2. I have had a great time in clinical.

3. I got to spend time with my brother and his wife Jen.

4. I am going to the beach on Friday (CANNOT WAIT)

5. I miss my husband

6. I miss my best friend (she is in New Orleans eating shrimp YOU DOG)

7. I love all the blogs I am reading.

8. I want to know how to have cool pictures on my blog

9. The kids start school in 2 weeks

10. We have bought new bookbags for the school year.

11. I am driving myself to the beach (Luke is already there for a job)

12. I can't wait to have a normal life

13. Brad and Jen (my brother and his wife) are having a boy. Check out their blog to see the proof.


0 comments: