Tuesday, July 29, 2008

As Promised...The Beach

OK. Well I am on top of things tonight. Don't plan on it the rest of the week though...I have finals this week and the first two days of next week.



Last weekend the kids and I along with Mom, Don, and Luke went to Tybee Island for a long weekend. It was a nice break for me with school and I had an absolutely wonderful time with my family. We got to see all of Don's family that lives in Savannah and hang out with them on Saturday night. I love seeing all of them.



We arrived on Friday and the kids immediately wanted to go out to the water. I took pictures and here they are. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I had taking them. My kids are hillarious.







1 comments:

Jeannette said...

How cute!!!! I miss ya girl! I am glad you had fun. Give the kids love for me.