Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hope to make a new post soon.

Hello All!! I have been so busy with the end of school for me and now for the kids. I have lots of new photos to post with stories and information on our whole family. Jacob and Cassie are doing great in school and I am finished for the summer. I passed the spring semester and will be returning in the fall for the FINAL SEMESTER!!!! YEA!!

Can't wait. It has been nice to have time off though. My house is slowly getting in order and I am back in the gym and exercising again. It is good to see the scale going back down instead of up. I am still below my initial goal of 150, but closer to that goal than I would like to be. Oh Well, we can't all stay at the weight we want all the time.

I will hopefully post a longer post with pictures this afternoon.



0 comments: