Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day Before School

Can I tell you how excited my children are to be going to school? Can I tell you how excited I am that they are going to school? Don't get me wrong...I love my babies, but it is definitely time for them to return to school. I knew it was time when, 3 weeks ago, my son started carrying around his math workbook from last year everywhere we go and works on it periodically. I am very proud of him. Now Cassie, my go with the flow free spirit, well I can only hope she applies herself to her studies this year. She does really well, but I really think if she applied herself a little more she could do better. Anyway, the ramblings of a mother who wants perfection. HA HA HA

Well I have to finish washing, ironing...YES MOM I SAID IRONING... and then go to bed myself. I have promised French toast and bacon for breakfast.

Oh, if you are wondering about the ironing thing, I HATE TO IRON. It is a MAJOR bone of contention with me and my mom. Actually I don't just hate to iron, I don't, but I feel for the first day of school it is necessary. And there are times that it is a necessary evil. I swear irons were invented by Satan to punish me. HA HA HA

Well off to be Betty Homemaker.


1 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

Hey girl! It's good to hear from ya again!! Your blog is really pretty.....and your kids are GORGEOUS!! Keep in touch girl!
Heidi