Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke...

Yes, today is my hubby's birthday and he had to go out of town. I told him Happy Birthday this morning and he will be home tomorrow. I was going to cook his favorite dinner, but I guess I can do that tomorrow night.

Anyway, I was at the kids school today and was helping out in the classroom. It was fun. I also got hit up to sub tomorrow. I guess I better do it now that I don't have my school to worry about. I love to spend time with the kids, but I don't think I could do it for a whole school year. Every now and then is great and it gives me a little extra cash.

Football and cheerleading start next week. Can I tell you that what you pay the rec. department is never the final amount. There are so many "extras" that they say are optional, but you have to get. Oh Well, such is life.

One more week until I go back to school. I am excited, but nervous at the same time. I hope it is a little more organized in sections. This past summer all of the information was thrown at us and it was hard to keep up at times.

I was supposed to have 15 days off to get my house in order, but I have yet to finish that project. Why is it when one room gets clean and you go to the next your family insists on dirtying up the room you just cleaned? I swear...cleaning up after my husband and kids is like shoveling snow while it is still snowing. HA HA HA

Well, I think that is all for now. I have a couple photos from last weekend to post. Cassie and Luke played Barber shop.







0 comments: