Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Randomness

Well, there isn't a whole lot to report on right now. Yesterday we had football and cheer practice. Cassie's cheer team is learning their cheers great. Most of them are 5 so I don't expect perfection (although I must admit it is hard). They have also decided to do the Cha Cha Slide as their halftime "dance". They were so cute practicing.

Jacob did great on the field. The whole team did great. They have a young team and I don't know that they will win every game, but I hope they win some. I will try to behave either way. I am really bad about being the "LOUD MOUTH" mom that everyone talks about and glances sideways at.

Jacob has been playing Left Tackle on offense and Linebacker for defense, but after practice yesteday Luke and the head coach were talking and they are going to move Jacob to center so he can snap the ball and make the block. He has the speed and the ability to block. I am sooooooo excited. I also overheard the coach saying that if Jacob really wanted it and worked at it he could be the backup quarterback. Apparently he thinks Jacob could play that position. I always pictured him as the linebacker type or the center. I guess we will see how it goes.

I have been spending time playing on the computer with my husband....and BEATING HIM....HA HA HA HA. I don't beat him at much. He has started playing on myspace again and has found some game called Mafia Wars. It is more waiting than not, but I have more money than him and have more property too. I am not sure what the point is, but we are doing it together. I guess that is good.


HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS???? They played a good game yesterday. I heard part of it on the radio and saw part of it on the news.

Now for those of you who know that I bleed ORANGE AND WHITE they don't play until tomorrow night and there will be a BIG posting after that game. I just don't have a whole lot to say since there wasn't a game to comment on. (Dad, don't think that I have switched to the dark side/I swear I haven't done that)

Oh Yeah, if you haven't tried out Twitter.com check it out. It is really cool and you can update it from your cell phone. Thanks Jeannette for the information.

Well, for now I have to return to fighting people and earning more money.



fr

0 comments: