Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

In an effort to do something 2 weeks in a row...

1. Cassie is having 7 girls over for a birthday party Friday night
2. Luke is finally going to be home for a football practice.
3. I actually cheered with my daughter tonight.(Talk about America's Funniest Videos)
4. The new Cheetah Girls Movie is on Disney Friday at 8
5. School started last night and I went to bed at midnight
6. I substituted in third grade today
7. Third graders think they know everything
8. My happy place in my head is the beach.
9. I am excited about school.
10. I can't wait to get me necklace from Cinnamon Sticks Boutique.
11. I am blessed to have such great friends.
12. I love my kids and the fact that they work hard at school
13. Ate lunch at school today...school food hasn't gotten any better. YUCK!!!




0 comments: