Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ever wonder how nurses are trained?

Well if you see the slideshow below you will see how some nurses are trained!!! HA HA HA

Here is your paramedic to RN transition students. All 9 of us.

We had extended care clinical today and when we were finished we talked our instructor into going to IHOP for our sensory/perception assignment. I thought it was a good idea to test our taste perception. We put on the "glasses" to see what it would be like to have certain vision disturbances like cataracts, macular degeneration, and others. One of us even had to put in ear plugs to see what it would be like to not see or hear. It was a great learning experience. We had a great time.

I would have posted this with the pictures, but for some reason it won't work that way. I am still learning how to get all of this "stuff" together.

I hope everyone is having a great summer. Me, well...I will be with my crazy classmates learning how to be a GREAT nurse. Love to all.

0 comments: