Thursday, June 12, 2008

YEA ME!!!!

Well, as I told you last night I had two tests today. I did REALLY well on my nursing exam. I only missed 2 and the teacher threw out one of the two that I missed. I was so excited. I really needed that boost in my test percentage for some breathing room. That doesn't mean I can slack off or anything, but it does mean that I don't feel so cornered anymore. I now feel like I can take a deep breath and am FINALLY out of the testing slump.

I had a meeting with my advisor for this semester and we discussed several things. I think I need to have an established routine for studying. I don't....but yet, I don't know what the best thing to do is. This time I listened to music, reviewed my slides from my notes, and I wrote out some important points. I don't know if the test was easier or if I was just better prepared. I guess I will know in 2 weeks when we have another test.

Well, I am off to bed for tonight. Have a great weekend. I probably won't blog anymore until after the weekend.

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Hey! I am so proud of you Ash. I counldn't do what you do!! I LOVE the new look on this blog. Any luck with the nursing one? I have not yet thought of a name. sorry.

Cresta said...

I'm so glad you're finally living your dream. ;) And YAY! on the test!