Sunday, June 22, 2008

Running Behind

Sorry I haven't posted anything new in over a week. This past week was UNBELIEVABLE. My nursing class has 2 different clinicals this week; it was our final nursing home clinical (thank goodness) and our first pediatrics clinical. We have to make care plans for the pediatric clinicals and for the Med/Surg clinicals. For those who don't know care plans are approximately 20 pieces of paper that has to be filled out prior to showing up at 6:30 am. Well, I started at 6 pm and finally got finished at 12:30 am; then up at 5 am to be at the hospital at 6:30. I fail to see where the fun is. HA HA HA. Actally other than the lack of sleep (which I have been informed is over rated anyway) I had a really great time. I had a great nurse to work with and our teacher, who was a great help, I think I did OK. I really enjoyed working with a pediatric patient and their family. I was only there for 5 hours, but I learned a lot. Anyway, I will try to do better next week. If all else fails you can check out another blog that is listed. It should say the title "Fruit Loops" or "As our World Twirls". I don't know what is listed in the blog list. This is the blog that is posted for the class. There are postings from me along with the other students. Hopefully, it will help with our feelings and you if you want to keep up with us. Have a great Sunday.

0 comments: