Thursday, June 5, 2008

More baby info...

I actually spoke to my brother tonight. He has been trying to call me for 2 days and everytime he has called I have been in class. The official word now is that baby and mom look great and they should know in about 10-12 weeks whether I am getting a neice or nephew. Also, everybody put them in your prayers...their house is on the market and they REALLY need to sell it prior to the arrival. It is a really cute house, but there isn't room for 3. It is a 2 bedroom/1 bath 900-1000 sq ft home in Knoxville. It is really cute for a couple who doesn't have kids or for someone who is single. They have put a whole new bathroom in and redone the kitchen. If I had a picture of it I could show you. They have found a house that is perfect for them and the new baby and by the grace of God have been allowed to put a 90 day contingency on it. I hope it all works out. Again pray for them.

On the notes of new children...one of my BFF told me tonight that she and her husband are in the process of adopting a child from India. This has been a work in progress for over 3 years for her. It has been a topic of discussion for her and I on several occasions, as I am adopted. I am so very excited for her. Her name is Ashley (yes same as my name) and her husband is Keith. They have two children ages 5 & 6. They are all very excited and are coveting our prayers for this new journey that they have embarked upon. I don't have a whole lot of details other than all of their homestudies have been completed and they have to wait on the Indian courts. I pray that God continues his speediness on their behalf and that they remain safe when they get the word and travel to receive the gift that God has provided.

Much love to Keith and Ashley. I will pray for you daily.

0 comments: