Thursday, June 5, 2008

My birthday

I know Jeannette posted Happy Birthday to me on her blog and I am not here to say Happy Birthday to me, but I thought I would say thanks to all who gave me a gift and to Dad and Wanda who took me and the kids to dinner at the Japenese Steak House. It was SOOOOOO good. Jacob ate more than I have seen him eat in ages. He ate all of his shrimp, some of Cassie's shrimp, and whatever dad gave him off his plate. We had a great time spending the day with Dad and Wanda too. I don't get to see them as much as I would like. They are retired now and they are businer now than they were when they had a 40 hour week. HA HA HA. Hopefully, since I am in Chattanooga this summer I can catch up with them too.

Oh Yeah, by the way...CONGRATS to my brother Brad and his wife...They are expecting a baby in January. I now officially have a niece or nephew from my side of the family. I have 5 from Luke's side. I am so excited. When I get any new information on whether it is a niece or nephew I will let you know. They just had their first doctor appointment yesterday and the word is everything is A-OK.

YEA!!!
Have a great day.

0 comments: