Friday, June 27, 2008

Thursday 13...

OK, so another blogger that I read does this on Thursdays and I know it is Friday, but I am running a day behind since I had food poisining yesterday. That was a blessing...NOT! So here is my Thursday 13 (a day late)

1. Nursing school is busy but great
2. My kids are having a great time at VBS
3. We got to see cousins this week at the pool
4. I love my husband
5. We are going to the beach at the end of July
6. I am going to be an aunt in January
7. I am going to dinner with one of my BFF Saturday night
8. I can't wait to get home to my husband
9. I can't wait to get done with nursing school
10. I love my paramedic transition classmates
11. I love my dog
12. I love that my friends call me for no reason at all (I need mindless conversations HAHAHA)
13. We are going to see Wall-E tonight as a family

Well there it is. If you are reading this you should also post your 13 either on your blog or leave them in my comment section. It is an easy way to keep up with everyone.

Have a great day and Hopefully you will get more from me next week.

0 comments: